CSAC places the
health and safety of our members as a top priority, and we want everyone to
feel safe and comfortable. We understand that there are members and participants who may still be concerned about the spread of COVID-19 and they are welcome to continue to take
precautions, such as wearing a mask indoors. If any changes are made to CSAC's Health and Safety Policy for the Conference, it will be announced to attendees via email.
Additional Registration Information
- Sign-in to your account -- If you do not have your username or password, click Forgot Username/Password. If you need assistance click here to reach our team. Please do not create a new account if you believe you are in our system.
- Select Register Myself -- If you are registering someone else, click Register Someone Else
- Select the Registration Option
- Respond to Meeting Questions and click Save Responses
- Add Program Item(s) -- Be sure to click 'ADD' for the meal functions you plan to participate in.
- Proceed to Check Out -- If you were provided a promotional code, enter the code under Promotional Code box before selecting Pay Now if paying by credit card or Pay Later for check payments
- Click Submit Order -- If you need to send a copy of your confirmation, insert that email address under the Send another copy to section
| Early Bird (ends March 10)
| Advanced (ends April 10)
| On-Site (April 12 &13)
What's Included: Program materials, access to all sessions, workshops, CSAC Opening Session, CSAC Lunch Mixer and CSAC Legislative Reception
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to [email protected] by March 29, 2023. To receive a refund less a $75 processing charge, the cancellation request must be received by this date. No refunds will be processed for cancellation requested after March 29, 2023.
You will find more information on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page, click click here.
To view your registration or to make a payment:
1. Log-in to your Member Portal page
2. Click My Account
3. Select Participation to view your Upcoming Events or Invoices
If you have general questions or concerns regarding your registration, please contact Kate B. Poblete.