Every participant – attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and staff – plays a critical role in mitigating the risk of COVID-19. CSAC appreciates your assistance in collectively contributing to a safe and healthy environment by adhering to the health and safety measures at this Meeting. When we all collectively respect the significance of this contribution, we advocate for the safety and well-being of our members and fellow conference participants.
- Masks are required in all indoor spaces during the 2021 Annual Meeting, including the Portola Hotel and Spa, the Monterey Conference Center, and the Marriott Hotel, except while eating or drinking during meals and receptions. If a participant has a documented medical exemption for face masks, CSAC will honor the exemption. Participants are encouraged to bring their own masks; however, masks will be available at the meeting. Hand sanitizer stations will also be positioned throughout the Meeting spaces.
- All participants are required to provide a record of their complete COVID-19 vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test result completed within 72 hours prior to entry. Per the CDC, participants must be two weeks past the date of their final vaccination to be considered fully vaccinated. Acceptable proofs include: CDC vaccine card; CA digital COVID-19 vaccine record (QR code); OR negative COVID-19 test (antigen or PCR okay). The name on the proof must match the name on the registration.
Provide Your COVID-19 Vaccination Record or Negative COVID-19 Test Result 2 Ways!
- CSAC COVID-19 Pre-Verification Portal , powered by SimpliGov , to upload proof of your complete COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result (completed within 72 hours prior to attending).
Acceptable proofs include: CDC vaccine card; CA digital COVID-19 vaccine record (QR code); OR negative COVID-19 test (antigen or PCR okay).
Name and date must be easily visible and match the name on the registration. This Portal will be open until Sunday, November 28th at 3 pm. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for approval of your verification. All attendee vaccine cards, digital records or proofs of negative tests will be held on file for 30 days post conference for tracing purposes. After the 30 days, all files will be purged and deleted.
We strongly recommend that you use the CSAC COVID-19 Pre-Verification Portal to help expedite the process during registration.
- Participants can also show proof of vaccination or negative test result in person at the Annual Meeting during their initial registration. Acceptable proofs include: CDC vaccine card, CA digital COVID-19 vaccine record (QR code); OR negative COVID-19 test (antigen or PCR okay). Registration hours are:
- Monday, November 294:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 308:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 18:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday, December 28:30 am - 12:00 pm
We strongly recommend that you use the CSAC COVID-19 Pre-Verification Portal to help expedite the process and time during registration.
CSAC encourages all participants to:
- Use social distancing and forgo forms of close physical contact. Be particularly mindful in areas where it may be harder to keep this distance, such as check-in areas and routes of entry and exit.
- Be mindful of hygiene measures – proper handwashing, sneezing into your arm or a tissue, and other hygiene methods.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with. Persons who have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or who have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for, or who has symptoms of COVID-19, should not attend the conference.