Welcome to CSAC’s Job Posting Portal!
CSAC provides an opportunity for California counties - as well as other local government agencies - to post job openings on our site. In order to submit a new job posting, you must first create an account. To create an account select Create an Account (option on the right). You only need to do this once. If you already have an account, click the Sign In link.
After you sign in, please fill out the Job Posting Request Form to recruit candidates. Please note:
- Each opening will run for eight weeks or until the posted application deadline.
- Please keep your postings to approximately 200-250 words in length.
- There is a posting fee for each job opportunity listing:
- $75 for CSAC Members (CA County positions)
- $150 for non-members (all other public sector positions)
- We offer two payment options:
- Pay by credit card
- Request an Invoice that will be sent to you via email
- Once your opening has been reviewed and posted to the CSAC website, a link to the posting will be sent to you.
- Recruitment notices posted on our Jobs Page are also placed free of charge in our weekly CSAC Bulletin that is electronically distributed to more than 5,000 county officials.
For more information, contact Patnu Vang, CSAC Database Specialist at [email protected].